Intellectual Property Protection and Litigation
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP attorneys have long provided comprehensive counseling to our clients with regard to:
- Ensuring the rights in protectable works vest in the intended individuals or entities, including works created by employees and contract professionals and firms;
- Registering all types of protectable works with the U.S. and foreign copyright offices;
- Pursuing those who infringe on our clients' protected works;
- Defending our clients when they are accused of infringing on the protected works of others; and
- Providing support in transactions that include the transfer of rights in copyrighted works;
Our Team includes a number of seasoned litigators with experience both prosecuting and defending claims of copyright infringement in the federal trial and appellate courts.