Wyatt hosted its 18th Annual Corporate Counsel Seminar in Nashville on Tuesday, December 15th at the Marriott at Vanderbilt. Over 150 corporate counsel from Tennessee were in attendance, representing businesses from a wide variety of industries.
The seminar began with continental breakfast and a welcome from Andrew Campbell, member of the Firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Service Team. The day’s presentations included the following:
A Tale of Two Companies: Strategies for Preventing Unfair Competition
- Graham Matherne, member of the Firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Service Team
- Kacey Faughnan, member of the Firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Service Team
Rule 30(b)(6) and the Designated Hitter
- Andrew Campbell, member of the Firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Service Team
Moneyball: Changing the Game with Outside Counsel
- A. Lynne Puckett, Senior Vice President & General Counsel of Colfax Corporation
Ethics Update for Corporate Counsel
- Sandy Garrett, Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Mark Vorder-Bruegge, leader of the Firm's Intellectual Property Protection & Litigation Service Team and Partner in Charge of the Firm's technology
The program was approved for 4 hours of CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics credit, by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and the Kentucky Bar Association CLE Commission.